LOGIN HELP: Please review the following information and make the recommended changes where necessary.
The recommended browser for my.parkland is Internet Explorer 7.0 and above. Your experience in the system may differ when using other browsers. Google Chrome is not supported at this time.
Certain browser settings can prevent you from signing into my.parkland. Please check the following:
- Cookies must be enabled
- Your username will be the same as your Parkland email username (without the @stu.parkland.edu)
Example - Ted Logan would use tlogan1
- If you do not have a Parkland email address, then you need to use the "Username lookup" form
- Your default password is your date of birth (mmddyy)
- Do not use hyphens or slashes to separate the date values
- Example - January 5, 1988 would use 010588
- If you enter the wrong password five times or more, your account will be locked out for a period of 15 minutes.
- At anytime you can unlock and reset your account by using the "Password reset" form
The first time you sign in, you'll be required to change your password. Several issues can prevent you from successfully creating a new password.
- You did not enter your old password correctly. Your old password is the one you just used to get to this page.
- The "new password" and "confirm password" values do not match. Be sure you enter the same value in both text boxes.
- The "new password" entered has been previously used with your account. The system keeps track of passwords you've used in the past. Be sure you are entering a unique password.
- The new password entered was not between 6 and 15 characters in length.
Need more Help?
Call the Technical Support Desk at 217/353-3333.